08-08-2012 01:17 AM
I used to be able to do this on an older HP officejet, but I am having trouble doing this on the new HP 6700 officejet.
I want to scan multiple pages like small receipts and documents that cannot confidently go into the automatical document feeder. I want all of them scanned to 1 pdf. On an older HP officejet's software, I would do:
1. Put the one sheet manually on the scanner glass.
2. Launch scanner app, Select Preview
3. Hit scan
4. Preview dialog pops up and shows page 1
5. Put 2nd sheet in manually
6. Hit "Add a page" on the preview dialog, and it adds one more page
7. Repeat 5 and 6 until I am done
8. Hit finished to get all the documents in just 1 PDF.
However I am not able to do this with 6700. Any idea?
This question was solved. View Solution.
08-08-2012 02:41 AM
You should be able to do it with the 6700 as well.
Please try the followign and let me know if that helps:
- Clcik teh HP Officejet 6700 icon.
- Under Scanner Actions, click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select Save as PDF.
- At the right pane, make sure that Show Scan Preview is checked.
- Verify the Resolution is 300DPI or below, any higher resolution do not support a multiple pages socument.
- Click Advance and go to the File tab. verify the Creat a Seperate file is Not Checked.
- Click OK to confirm.. the modified settings will now take a place for any future scan,
- Click Scan and use the Plus button to Add additional pages.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution