02-09-2012 11:04 AM
I can't not set up the scanning function on cm1312nfi MFP product? Do I need internet connection to set it up? I currently use verizon's 4G broadband internet connection.
02-15-2012 05:43 PM
Sorry to hear your having issues! Seems like you are working with a commerical printer so my knowledge is limited but I have a few things that may help. First the Business Support Forum would be able to help you much better so I linked the section you need in below. Next I also linked in two more sites. The one is a list of "How-to'" that relate to scanning with this printer. It should give you some options on figuring out how to scan multiple ways. The last link is general "How to Scan" article for this printer.
Hope these help. If you have any more questions be sure to direct them over on the Business Forum which is linked right above!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers