Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Okay, i just bought and installed this printer roughly 2-3 weeks ago, i setted it up and did was printing when i installed it, didnt used it until now.

It prints 1-2 pages, however, if i send a longer queue job, say 4 pages or more, it prints the first one, but it displays a message that goes roughly like this.

"Your file could not be printed due to an error on Hp Deskjet 1510 series on NE00.

Possible causes:
Not enough Memory
Bad ethernet cable (when printing trough network
Loose cables)"

*That printer has integrated memory. ----Discarded Error
*Bad ethernet cable (it is on a network, but im printing direcly from the computer where its shared, and i do have net working)   -- Discarded Error
*Loose cables.  The printer came without cables, i added a 2.xx meter long cable, which was overkill (the only one i had atm), it wasnt loose at all, but i replaced it for a shorter one, which i know it works, it didnt fixed a thing.

I downloaded HP doctor tool, it says that everything is OK.
Im about to download the driver at hp website, although there are no real updates, just some fixes

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Downloaded most **recent** driver posted on hp page. Installed and rebooted. Same thing.
HP Recommended

Anyone??

HP Recommended

Hi Alien_Inva

I understand you are getting errors while printing over a shared connection.

Try connecting the printer directly to the computer to see if that fixes the issue.

If it didn't work then do a msconfig to turn off any startup programs that might be interfering. (Win 7)
Click on start, in search box type in run, enter, then type in msconfig, click OK.

Click the Services tab.
Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
Click Disable All, and then click OK.

Then click on the start up tab at the top.
Click on disable all.
Reboot the computer.
Turn off any antivirus software.

Try and print now.

Then go back into msconfig and enable the All Microsoft Services and enable all on the start up tab. Turn the Antivirus software back on again.

If you require further assistance please provide the following so I can assist you better.

What Windows operating system are you using?
Here is a document to check your operating system for Windows.

Let me know the results.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Thanks, but you arrived a bit too late. Unfortunatelly, im having all kind of troubles with several hp printers, and only with the hp printers. I need them to be working when i need, and if there is trouble, i can look for a solution, but there has to be a solution to begin with.  I found several topics about this same error, and there was no HP official solution, no updates, nada. I ended up discarding the printer.

With other printers i found other errors different than this one, but there is no official solution, i replaced another printer also, and i dont think ill get any other HP printer, they have been so unreliable (3 months, and over a dozen of stalling issues with HP printers)

The printer was connected directly to the computer, it didnt worked, the printer was shared and there was no issue printing from the network, just with the local printer.

Did the rest of the troubleshoot a while ago, but i didnt bothered posting since no one answered.

Thanks anyways.

HP Recommended

Hi Alien_Inva

Sorry for the late reply. Too bad you weren't able to fix the issue.

Have a nice day.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.