Question

Student
bigcrav
Message 1 of 39 (10,493 Views)

Hp Photosmart D110 won't copy

My friend recently purchuse the HP Photosmart D110 and up until recently it worked fine. It will not copy from the LCD screen on the printer. No error or anything. Once you select the number of copies you'd like and hit scan it will go back to the home screen. The printer will scan and print from the LCD and the computer just fine. Any ideas what could be the problem and possible soloutions? 

Thanks

Student
Muskles33
Message 2 of 39 (10,155 Views)

Re: Hp Photosmart D110 won't copy

My grandfather is having the exact same problem.  It will print from the computer and scan fine.  When you try to make a copy, you select whether you want color, black, or economy, and then select the paper size.  However, instead of it then printing, it goes back to the main menu screen.

Student
myboys
Message 3 of 39 (10,105 Views)

I am having the same problem.  Does anyone have an answer?  I am currently using this printer at my church since our high end copier went down.  It is of great necessity that I get this fixed asap.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PhD Student
Dot4
Message 4 of 39 (10,077 Views)

For you having the copy issue's on the D110 if you would please go to the front panel and print a printer status report.

from the home screen select the wrench icon in the lower left

then select tools, then select printer status report and print that out

then I would like to see what line 7 says, that would be the firmware of the printer.

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
Student
qleo
Message 5 of 39 (10,026 Views)

We are having the same problem with our D110.  It has worked fine for about 3 months. This printer is also used to print from an Alphasmart but that option is not working anymore either.  It will print from the computer but, when asked to copy, just routes us back to the main menu.  I read the previous post and attempted to pull the printer status report but that option also routes us back to the main menu so we are unable to pull the printer status report. We did try restoring the facotry defaults; that has not helped either. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Qleo

Top Student
colliegirl4
Message 6 of 39 (9,618 Views)

I did this and the p. printed out BLANK.  Now what?

Top Student
colliegirl4
Message 7 of 39 (9,617 Views)

I did that but the p. printed out BLANK yet it prints from the computer.

Student
judydan
Message 8 of 39 (9,531 Views)

colliegirl4 wrote:

I did that but the p. printed out BLANK yet it prints from the computer.

Student
mgo32
Message 9 of 39 (9,409 Views)

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I DID THE RESET AND IT TAKES THE PAPER IN AS IF ITS GOING TO PRINT BUT IT DOESNT DO IT. THE PAGE COMES OUT BLANK...WHAT CAN I DO?

Honor Student
GLITTRAFIED
Message 10 of 39 (8,880 Views)

I am also having this problem.  I've had this printer less than 6 months.  It's very disappointing.  If anyone found a solution, please post :smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation