12-08-2010 04:13 PM
My friend recently purchuse the HP Photosmart D110 and up until recently it worked fine. It will not copy from the LCD screen on the printer. No error or anything. Once you select the number of copies you'd like and hit scan it will go back to the home screen. The printer will scan and print from the LCD and the computer just fine. Any ideas what could be the problem and possible soloutions?
04-05-2011 07:36 PM
My grandfather is having the exact same problem. It will print from the computer and scan fine. When you try to make a copy, you select whether you want color, black, or economy, and then select the paper size. However, instead of it then printing, it goes back to the main menu screen.
04-14-2011 10:37 AM
I am having the same problem. Does anyone have an answer? I am currently using this printer at my church since our high end copier went down. It is of great necessity that I get this fixed asap. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
04-14-2011 02:05 PM
For you having the copy issue's on the D110 if you would please go to the front panel and print a printer status report.
from the home screen select the wrench icon in the lower left
then select tools, then select printer status report and print that out
then I would like to see what line 7 says, that would be the firmware of the printer.
If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved
**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
04-25-2011 01:48 PM
We are having the same problem with our D110. It has worked fine for about 3 months. This printer is also used to print from an Alphasmart but that option is not working anymore either. It will print from the computer but, when asked to copy, just routes us back to the main menu. I read the previous post and attempted to pull the printer status report but that option also routes us back to the main menu so we are unable to pull the printer status report. We did try restoring the facotry defaults; that has not helped either. Any other ideas?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers