03-08-2013 06:08 AM
Hello, I have checked my WIA, Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and Shell hardware Detection) all are started but still unable to scan. The scan doctor still show WIA scan error.
03-09-2013 03:37 AM
This scan error and scan doc is when install with the CD that comes with the printer.
I have tried to follow the instruction and update the software and the result is even worse. all the test failed except the device manager. So I restall back the old software.
03-11-2013 07:40 AM
Check your system with malwarebytes app, find it in google. Maybe there are some bad apps available in system as resident services.
03-20-2013 05:07 AM
Hello . I faced the similar problem.
Straight out of the box!
If I copy black or color the printer prints in strange black lines.
If I Scan the preview shows the same strange black lines.
Did you atleast do anything about it?? mine is still brand new?????????????
03-30-2013 05:35 AM
Hello, I have run the malwarebytes and nothing was found. I have updated the software and tried some other solution. There is one that says to check my PC for "HP Digital Imaging Monitor", check for hpqtra08,hpqste08 and Pml HPZ12 driver. All these 3 I cannot find in my PC. Why is that so? I have already download the latest software "DJ1050_J410_1313" from the support centre and there is still missing components???
03-30-2013 04:58 PM
Uninstall all MFP drivers. Unpack installation archive that you have been download. Open Control Panel > System and open place where your hardware components listed. Choose unknown component (printer/scanner) and manualy install *.inf drivers from unpacked folder. Try this way...
05-16-2013 06:49 AM
Re: Hp deskjet 1050 j410 doesn't work as scanner on windows 7 home premium 64bit
I've bought a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 and i've installed it with the driver from the Hp's site. My pc has Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit version.
It print normally but it doesn't work as scanner, neither with the HP Scan utility (it doesn't run) or the Windows scan utility.
How I can scan with it?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers