Question

Student
Jean1000
Message 1 of 6 (1,968 Views)

I can't get my scanner set up for my hp 4620. Any suggestions?

I can't get my scanner setup for my hp 4620?

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 6 (1,954 Views)

Re: I can't get my scanner set up for my hp 4620. Any suggestions?

What OS are you installing it on, and how are you installing it, USB or wireless?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
bobmary1018
Message 3 of 6 (1,951 Views)

i cannot get my scanner to work on my HP 6500 4 in one.  I get message no scan options.  Refer to devise

documentations for trouble shooting.    i have windows 7.  printer connected to computer usb port.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 4 of 6 (1,949 Views)

Try doing the step in this document bobmary1018.  It should walk you through what you need to do to get everything setup.  

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Honor Student
steckface
Message 5 of 6 (1,899 Views)

I have the same issue.  My printer is connected via USB to my imac.  My HP utility tool is installed and scan to computer is enabled.  What else can I do??

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 6 of 6 (1,884 Views)

@steckface  Here is a link to the Mac Printing and Scanning board here on the HP forums.  The experts there will be able to better assit you with your Mac scanning problem.  I'm not familiar with the Mac OS and don't want to make the problem worse by trying to fix it.  Just follow the link and it will get you to the right spot within the HP forums to get your scanner working right.

Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation