07-11-2012 12:56 PM
07-11-2012 02:32 PM
i cannot get my scanner to work on my HP 6500 4 in one. I get message no scan options. Refer to devise
documentations for trouble shooting. i have windows 7. printer connected to computer usb port.
07-11-2012 03:05 PM
08-12-2012 12:38 PM
I have the same issue. My printer is connected via USB to my imac. My HP utility tool is installed and scan to computer is enabled. What else can I do??
08-13-2012 03:04 PM
@steckface Here is a link to the Mac Printing and Scanning board here on the HP forums. The experts there will be able to better assit you with your Mac scanning problem. I'm not familiar with the Mac OS and don't want to make the problem worse by trying to fix it. Just follow the link and it will get you to the right spot within the HP forums to get your scanner working right.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers