06-01-2011 10:40 AM
I get a single vertical black line on my scanner output from my Photosmart C4480. The glass is totally clean as far as I can see. Any ideas?
06-02-2011 02:18 AM
Try following link
Hope it works!!
06-02-2011 10:09 AM
Thanks, none of those fixes worked I will have to get it "serviced," may not be worth it as it only cost 90$. Was only a few years old, too...
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers