06-01-2011 10:40 AM
I get a single vertical black line on my scanner output from my Photosmart C4480. The glass is totally clean as far as I can see. Any ideas?
06-02-2011 02:18 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:03 PM by OscarFuentes
Try following link
Hope it works!!
06-02-2011 10:09 AM
Thanks, none of those fixes worked I will have to get it "serviced," may not be worth it as it only cost 90$. Was only a few years old, too...
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax