05-11-2012 01:23 PM
You must scan use the HP Software. During which you should be given an option of formats to scan to.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
08-28-2013 07:17 AM
I have Laserjet M1217nfw when i try to scan from ADF in PDF format its taking large size even i am not able to change from 200 dpi to 100dpi for default please help me.......
03-08-2014 05:08 PM
I just purchased this Copier/Fax/scanner. It has no instruction book with it. So I need help scanning docs. to attach to an email.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers