12-26-2011 02:57 AM
I have downloaded the latest software and drivers three times and it gets to the end and says an error occured. I have several hundred photos that my mum and dad took I want to scan in as I don't have negatives. I am disabled and a wireless printer is the perfect solution for me. My operating system is Windows 7 64-bit. I have even tried loading 32-bit in case my paperwork was wrong. I did get it to scan once but I switched off the computer and when I restarted a couple of hours later it would not scan again.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax