12-26-2011 02:57 AM
I have downloaded the latest software and drivers three times and it gets to the end and says an error occured. I have several hundred photos that my mum and dad took I want to scan in as I don't have negatives. I am disabled and a wireless printer is the perfect solution for me. My operating system is Windows 7 64-bit. I have even tried loading 32-bit in case my paperwork was wrong. I did get it to scan once but I switched off the computer and when I restarted a couple of hours later it would not scan again.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers