I have the hp deskjet f4180, need to scan a document that is 8 pages but i need to do it as a pdf . (723 Views)
Student
JenniferTexas
Message 1 of 2 (723 Views)

I have the hp deskjet f4180, need to scan a document that is 8 pages but i need to do it as a pdf .

I have the hp deskjet f4180, need to scan a document that is 8 pages but i need to do it as a pdf . Can't figure out how to change settings !! Help please :smileyhappy: 

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 2 of 2 (708 Views)

Re: I have the hp deskjet f4180, need to scan a document that is 8 pages but i need to do it as a pd

Hello Jennifer

What operating system do you have? If you are using Windows did you try scanning from Solution Center? If so you should have an option to add pages when scanning. You need to have Scan Preview enabled. While it may not be relevant for now, how is your printer connected to the computer?

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation