08-13-2012 09:01 AM
I have the hp deskjet f4180, need to scan a document that is 8 pages but i need to do it as a pdf . Can't figure out how to change settings !! Help please
08-14-2012 12:02 PM
What operating system do you have? If you are using Windows did you try scanning from Solution Center? If so you should have an option to add pages when scanning. You need to have Scan Preview enabled. While it may not be relevant for now, how is your printer connected to the computer?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers