11-17-2011 05:56 PM
Your product needs to support 2-sided copy/scan/fax in order to do this, but yes, it is possible on these products.
One the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500A (for example), you would do the following:
1. Press the Fax icon on the touchscreen
2. Press the Settings button
3. Press the Fax Send Original button
4. Choose 1-sided original (default), 2-sided original, or 2-sided original with cover page.
Hope this helps
I am an HP Employee
Click the KUDOS Star to say "Thanks"
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax