Question

Honor Student
3dobbnite
Message 1 of 3 (3,965 Views)

Just got error code 0x61011bef

I tried to search this code on the HP website, but got a code not found message.  My printer is an HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wire Printer A909 & I use Windws 7 32-bit.  No recent changes made to system.  Please help. 

Also, I have frequent jam issues -- especially with double sided printing.

Finally, the printer has recently started printing blank pages before & after printing.  Not sure what triggered this as we haven't changed anything materially with this system.

Any & all help would be appreciated.  Thanks!!

PhD Student
Super_Dave
Message 2 of 3 (3,958 Views)

Re: Just got error code 0x61011bef

Hi 3dobbnite,

If you turn the printer off and then back on, does the code come back again?  Any blinking lights other than this code?

For the paper feed problems, try this document first.

I was an HP employee.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Student
ron5
Message 3 of 3 (2,119 Views)

Officejet 8500A plus

Within the past 4 days when i try to print to my 8500a plus, the printer shows on its screen ' now printing'

but it doesnt print. this message stays on with the hp circle until i shut down the printer, but still does not print.

When i use HPs scan doctor tool, it shows an error message of 06. I cannot find any error message of 06.

I have turned off and unplugged the printer, it work fine for a page or 2, then goes back to this problem.

The printer is hooked into a wireless network, which i am having no problems with. So what do i do about this error 06.

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation