01-11-2012 09:45 AM
I tried to search this code on the HP website, but got a code not found message. My printer is an HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wire Printer A909 & I use Windws 7 32-bit. No recent changes made to system. Please help.
Also, I have frequent jam issues -- especially with double sided printing.
Finally, the printer has recently started printing blank pages before & after printing. Not sure what triggered this as we haven't changed anything materially with this system.
Any & all help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
01-11-2012 10:00 AM
If you turn the printer off and then back on, does the code come back again? Any blinking lights other than this code?
For the paper feed problems, try this document first.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
10-06-2013 11:44 AM
Within the past 4 days when i try to print to my 8500a plus, the printer shows on its screen ' now printing'
but it doesnt print. this message stays on with the hp circle until i shut down the printer, but still does not print.
When i use HPs scan doctor tool, it shows an error message of 06. I cannot find any error message of 06.
I have turned off and unplugged the printer, it work fine for a page or 2, then goes back to this problem.
The printer is hooked into a wireless network, which i am having no problems with. So what do i do about this error 06.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax