HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-08-2012 05:45 AM - edited 06-01-2012 05:17 PM
1. Open Solution Center, and then select Settings
2. Chose scan to settings
3. Remove the shortcuts from the right side
4. Click update device, and then close the scan to setup window
5. Reopen the scan to setup window
6. Add the shortcuts from the left side to the right side
7. Click update device
8. Try scanning from the front panel of the printer
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
02-24-2012 01:28 AM
Not. It is not necesary to uninstall.
Just unplug the power cord, wait 2 minutes and reconect.
With this procedure you get the "LCD list upgraded" and HP get your time ( arround 10 minutes waitting) and, possibly, some extra ink wasted in the recalibration...
Not a big deal considering I have to do it 3 or more times per week. and that the problem is here for more than one year without any other solution than unplug one.
Next time I need to buy a printer the winner won't be HP. For sure.