11-04-2009 01:52 PM
This problem started recently. I downloaded the HP manual, but it doesn't show this problem. The printer part works fine off of my computer. The scanner bulb lights up and moves along its track when I reboot the 3380, but I can't make copies or scan anything. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers