11-04-2009 01:52 PM
This problem started recently. I downloaded the HP manual, but it doesn't show this problem. The printer part works fine off of my computer. The scanner bulb lights up and moves along its track when I reboot the 3380, but I can't make copies or scan anything. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax