09-01-2011 05:38 PM
I have a LaserJet M1536 and it is set to receive faxes to the computer, and display a notification when a fax comes in. However, when an actual fax does come in, I DO NOT receive a notification on my computer. If I open the ToolboxFX, the fax is listed in the Received Logs, but I do not get a notification, and the printer only prints the cover sheet.
How do I get the notification to appear? And how can I view the fax on my computer and print it?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax