09-01-2011 05:38 PM
I have a LaserJet M1536 and it is set to receive faxes to the computer, and display a notification when a fax comes in. However, when an actual fax does come in, I DO NOT receive a notification on my computer. If I open the ToolboxFX, the fax is listed in the Received Logs, but I do not get a notification, and the printer only prints the cover sheet.
How do I get the notification to appear? And how can I view the fax on my computer and print it?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers