02-19-2011 04:14 PM - edited 02-19-2011 04:18 PM
I have an HP Laserjet M1522nf Multi function printer that needed to have the drivers and software re installed on a win 7 install. The problem is that only the printer drivers get installed and not the scanner drivers or any other software?
I have tried delete all files and registry entries but with no luck?
I have also been using the new software from the HP support website.
can anyone help with this issue?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers