Question

Honor Student
CCCollege
Message 1 of 3 (91 Views)

Laserjet Pro 400 MFP Cover Page

We just installed the above multi-function device. I understand the software included with this device in limited in capability with its scan to fax function.

Currently this deice won't add cover pages unless the needed cover page is scanned in addition to the file being faxed OR the needed cover page is added to the file being sent. 

[  Explained in this post  ] 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/customizing-fax-cover-sheet-FROM-SCRATCH/td...

MY Question:

1. What HP software will work with this device and give us this function, Even if that software wasn’t designed for that device? I understand that using any such software would be done at my own risk.

2. I would like a list of devices that include this function in the supplied software.

* To clarify what function is needed, the ability to send cover pages without the need to scan an additional page or edit the document being sent.

Honor Student
CCCollege
Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)

Re: Laserjet Pro 400 MFP Cover Page

Bump

HP Support Agent
RnRMusicMan
Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)

Re: Laserjet Pro 400 MFP Cover Page

Hello CCCollege,

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the {insert product model} is a commercial product. You can do this at HP Enterprise Business Community.

The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime:
HP Support Center.

I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation