07-29-2013 09:03 AM
I am trying to launch Configuration Utility 4.9x. I Get the box to select Local Computer, click OK and then nothing appears.
In the HP.Dss.ConfigUtility.CrashDump.log file, I see a Warning message: Unhandled Exception has occurred in the DSS service. Message: Cannot create instace of 'serviceconfigurationwindow' defined in assembly......
I have tried to run as administrator as suggested but to no avail. I am looking at different security settings, but cannot nail down the correct one as of yet.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Launch Configuration Utility 4.9x
07-30-2013 05:48 AM
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax