10-25-2013 07:28 AM
Anyone know if HP DDS software will run in Windows 2012?
P.S. This thread has been moved from MFP Digital Sending Software to Digital Senders. -HP Forum Moderator
11-18-2013 12:21 AM
As per the specifications for version 4 to 4.9x, support for Windows 2012 OS is not available.
You may check for newer version 5.0 (awaited).
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
01-15-2014 09:47 AM
There is a new version of DSS - version 5.01 that was released in December 2013. This version of DSS supports Windows 2012. The software is available for download at www.hp.com/go/dss and your existing DSS device licenses will work with this version. You will need to contact the HP Licensing group at www.hp.com/software/licensing to reassign the MAC address of the new server to the device licenses.
03-19-2014 01:12 PM
Need help in setting up the External Database Configuration Tool too many confusing boxes and no explanations or help topic.
Trying to set up an external database which is one of the options.
DSS versio 5.01.02.209
DB Instance name*
Customer database name*
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
01-14-2015 10:47 AM
Have you checked out this White paper about accessing external databases?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers