08-03-2014 09:09 AM
Gud day everyone,
I would like to know if there is a way i can keep the records of scans being done on a system... maybe a software that can keep records (running on a background like those used to keep print logs)... i am afraid that the scanned documents might be deleted from the scanned folder itself and this can affect record keeping....
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers