06-28-2009 11:54 AM
07-02-2009 01:46 PM
I also have a J4580, and I was poking around to find help with a different issue when I saw your post. I can, however scan multiple pages to a single ".pdf" file, but I use the Solution Center. Two things I know of - uncheck "preview", and uncheck "Create one file per scanned page when choosing a multi-page file format (PDF, TIF, RTF, TXT, HTML).
In HP Document Manager, make sure you uncheck "Creade one PDF File per scanned page"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax