03-07-2012 12:57 PM
My HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One J410f isn't compatible with my computer.... I have a macbook pro but for some reason it is not allowing me to scan a photo and is asking me to download the newest version of the hp printer.. how do i do that???
03-14-2012 11:26 AM
You should be able to grab the newest updates from going to the Apple icon in the top left then slecting Software Updates.
If you would like the last full feature drivers and software you can get them from here: Software & Driver Downloads - HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer - J410a
I could not direct you to the exact download as you didnt provide which version of OS X you are running So be sure to select the proper version of OS X.
Hope this helps!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax