03-07-2012 12:57 PM
My HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One J410f isn't compatible with my computer.... I have a macbook pro but for some reason it is not allowing me to scan a photo and is asking me to download the newest version of the hp printer.. how do i do that???
03-14-2012 11:26 AM
You should be able to grab the newest updates from going to the Apple icon in the top left then slecting Software Updates.
If you would like the last full feature drivers and software you can get them from here: Software & Driver Downloads - HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer - J410a
I could not direct you to the exact download as you didnt provide which version of OS X you are running So be sure to select the proper version of OS X.
Hope this helps!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers