Question

Honor Student
3ola9
Message 1 of 4 (1,421 Views)

My printer is: HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One. Won't print with all the colors.

The printer readout says:  Ink system failure.  The computer says: Ink delivery failure.  It also says: Device needs attention.  I have clicked on clean ink heads but nothing happens.  It prints only in green and yellow and black.  Anyone know how to fix this?   Thanks 3ola9

Intern
mohammed_lok
Message 2 of 4 (1,420 Views)

Re: My printer is: HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One. Won't print with all the colors.

Perform a semi full reset on the printer by pulling out the power chord from the wall outlet. wait for 20 secs. Hold and press # and 6 and plug the power chord back. If the error still persists then take out the cartridges, clean the electric contacts with a lint free cloth and try printing. If the error still persist call HP customer care!

Disclaimer: Although I'm an HP employee the above comments are based upon my personal experience and not on behalf of HP.
Honor Student
3ola9
Message 3 of 4 (1,413 Views)

Re: My printer is: HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One. Won't print with all the colors.

Thanks..   I'll try those.  3ola9

Honor Student
3ola9
Message 4 of 4 (1,409 Views)

The first solution worked!!  All the colors print.!  Thank you so much.  So thankful for this forum.  3ola9

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation