06-26-2011 04:48 AM
Please provide some more information,
Which Printer model do you have?
Is there any blinking light or alert message on the device?
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
06-26-2011 09:24 AM
This printer used to copy just great. It no longer copies. Instead, when you hit "copy" it goes into Cancelling mode. This is very frustrating. I am on a MAC OS 10.6.7. I have searched the support site looking for firmware or OS updates, tried everything. Please someone ...help me.
Ready to throw the printer out the window. Disappointed.
08-18-2011 02:59 PM
if you have an answer on this problem I would love to hear it. This Envy 100 used to be a great wireless printer. It seems to print just fine but no longer copies or scans. When I press the copy icon, it says "canceling'.
The ONLY change that has been made has been period software updates to my iMac - I am on on OS 10.6.8
this is VERY frustrating.
Can anyone give me an answer here? I need a printer that is wireless and scans and copies...anyone know of one?
10-01-2011 08:57 AM
I figured out the problem but have decided that HP does not really care about selling more printers or care about their customers. Once I upgraded to Mac OS 10.6 ...it stopped scanning or copying. I have been everywhere in the HP drivers to fix it...that patch is just not there. I figured this out by trying everything on the HP site -- this is for the Envy Wireless 100 printer. I used to love this printer. Now...I will not buy another HP printer due to their inability to keep up with APPLE. Geez. Do better HP. I also went to the Apple store and the drivers to match the OS upgrade is the problem.
Please...anyone....HP...someone...tell me when this "fix" is issued because I have to copy and scan from this printer or buy a printer that gets the job done.
12-26-2014 02:01 PM
envy 5530 all in one . does every thig except print form the tray. The icon just spins and spins... no display except for a red x which does nothing when pressed. I have to unplug it to get it reset.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers