08-31-2011 09:56 AM
My HP 8500A Officejet has lost the path to my compter for its network folders. However, when I attemp to use the Embedded Web Server, and click on "Network Folder Setup" (as per the doc) I'm taken to this page - https://hpoccam.local./#hId-NetworkFolderAccounts - which is blank.
Any ideas. I'm using Safari 5.1 and have turned off the popup blocker.
07-11-2012 03:25 PM
07-13-2012 11:33 AM
Thanks, I thought that might be the problem.
I installed FireFox and it worked.
Pretty pathetic that a company as large as HP can not design relatively simple web pages that work on the major browsers.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax