08-31-2011 09:56 AM
My HP 8500A Officejet has lost the path to my compter for its network folders. However, when I attemp to use the Embedded Web Server, and click on "Network Folder Setup" (as per the doc) I'm taken to this page - https://hpoccam.local./#hId-NetworkFolderAccounts - which is blank.
Any ideas. I'm using Safari 5.1 and have turned off the popup blocker.
07-11-2012 03:25 PM
07-13-2012 11:33 AM
Thanks, I thought that might be the problem.
I installed FireFox and it worked.
Pretty pathetic that a company as large as HP can not design relatively simple web pages that work on the major browsers.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers