09-01-2009 08:21 AM
I need help with my HP 2510 printer (I know its old). I am trying to scan a document, but I get an error message that says "Scan options are not set. Install or run device software on computer." I have had no problems printing documents.
09-01-2009 10:07 AM
try scanning from hps olution center or hp director which ever is appropriate.....
in hp solution center (hp director) - go to settings - scan settings - scan to set up - add all the destination from left column to right
let me know either ways
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax