09-01-2009 08:21 AM
I need help with my HP 2510 printer (I know its old). I am trying to scan a document, but I get an error message that says "Scan options are not set. Install or run device software on computer." I have had no problems printing documents.
09-01-2009 10:07 AM
try scanning from hps olution center or hp director which ever is appropriate.....
in hp solution center (hp director) - go to settings - scan settings - scan to set up - add all the destination from left column to right
let me know either ways
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers