11-15-2013 03:39 PM
We have been referred to the HP Enterprise Business Community by an expert from your consumer forum who says you would be better to assist with this problem.
There have been numerous reports since the release of OSX Mavericks and incompatibility with HP Scanners.
Our HP Scanjet 8200 is critical in our business, it is the centre of scanning and photocopying to our HP Color Laserjet 3800dn.
We are in a standstill. It would have been logical to work with Apple so that business is not affected in this way.
Would you kindly advise when HP will be releasing a software update.
P.S. This thread has been moved from NonStop OS to Scanners. -HP Forum Moderator
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax