11-29-2009 12:47 PM - edited 11-29-2009 01:49 PM
11-30-2009 12:35 PM
04-18-2011 11:15 PM
Just wondering if you found a solution.
There is no option for 2-2 (2-sided originals to 2-sided copies) on the control panel under Copy Settings (HP Officejet Pro 8500A). Only 1-1 and 1-2. Weird!
11-19-2011 01:13 PM
HP Officejet Pro 8500A, eA10a, A910a: Just go off the chat room about this model. Apparently it does NOT support making double sided COPIES. You have to do it the old fashioned way. Saw a lot of posts about this so it should be clear now.
05-20-2013 09:15 AM
@jordanacapra, if you select copy and go over to the 2 sided option and select 2-Sided Copy, what happens when you make a 2 sided copy?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers