12-10-2011 11:38 AM
I can not find a way to use the "Digital Filing" scan button on the front panel to scan to a searchable PDF document.
There is no problem when using the HP Solution Center to scan to a searchable PDF, but the front panel button doesn't seem to be configurable. It will only scan to a non-searchable PDF document.
Anyone know how to configure the front panel Scan button to store the docuements to an OCR searchable PDF document?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax