12-10-2011 11:38 AM
I can not find a way to use the "Digital Filing" scan button on the front panel to scan to a searchable PDF document.
There is no problem when using the HP Solution Center to scan to a searchable PDF, but the front panel button doesn't seem to be configurable. It will only scan to a non-searchable PDF document.
Anyone know how to configure the front panel Scan button to store the docuements to an OCR searchable PDF document?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers