05-13-2012 11:08 AM
HP Officejet 4500 Model G510g won't scan. Use Windows 7 64-bit OS. WHwn I press scan button it says "no scan options". I uninstalled software and downloaded full feaure softwatr. still the issue. I ran HP Scan Diagnostic Utility 4.2 and it does connectivity and device manager, but hangs up on driver....says "scanner not responding". Help.
05-13-2012 03:23 PM
I tried the Trend Micro hot fix as that is my security software, but while downloading the hot fix, it came back with a failed installation?!?! Is this still the correct hot fix, as I see it was posted 1 year ago now? Thanks.
05-17-2012 07:54 AM
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers