05-13-2012 11:08 AM
HP Officejet 4500 Model G510g won't scan. Use Windows 7 64-bit OS. WHwn I press scan button it says "no scan options". I uninstalled software and downloaded full feaure softwatr. still the issue. I ran HP Scan Diagnostic Utility 4.2 and it does connectivity and device manager, but hangs up on driver....says "scanner not responding". Help.
05-13-2012 03:23 PM
I tried the Trend Micro hot fix as that is my security software, but while downloading the hot fix, it came back with a failed installation?!?! Is this still the correct hot fix, as I see it was posted 1 year ago now? Thanks.
05-17-2012 07:54 AM
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax