02-16-2010 10:04 AM - edited 02-16-2010 10:05 AM
I recently got a new HP pavilion with Windows 7 and I installed the software for my HP Officejet 6310 All In One and now I can't seem to find the options to change the scanner seetings. I can scan but it scans individual pages I would like to scan it all in one PDF file.
In XP and in my old HP software I found it quick it was under HP Essentials but now I don't know I did look.
Where do I go to do this?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax