02-16-2010 10:04 AM - edited 02-16-2010 10:05 AM
I recently got a new HP pavilion with Windows 7 and I installed the software for my HP Officejet 6310 All In One and now I can't seem to find the options to change the scanner seetings. I can scan but it scans individual pages I would like to scan it all in one PDF file.
In XP and in my old HP software I found it quick it was under HP Essentials but now I don't know I did look.
Where do I go to do this?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers