Question

Student
Help_me_2009
Message 1 of 2 (751 Views)

Officejet 7300 All-in-One Printer scan problem

I had to reinstall my printer (due to a virus in the computer!).  After reinstalling, I am unable to scan successfully. The first time scanning I set up the default for "photo", it scans, I accept and then it try's to send it to HP Image Zone and I get a dialog box stating "Software error in selected tab".  I have been able to scan and direct it to a different software (PhotoSuite), but I'm only able to get it to do that once and then it defaults back to HP Image Zone (even though I set PhotoSuite to be the default).  I hope this makes sense.  I'm so irritated.  I spent a lot of money to get the virus off of my computer and now I'm having this issue. UGH!!

FYI... I am able to print.  I didn't set up the FAX, no need of it.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times....thinking I had done something wrong.  Now I know something else is happening!  Please help!

Grad Student
tinuwangiro
Message 2 of 2 (708 Views)

Re: Officejet 7300 All-in-One Printer scan problem

try to uninstall image zone only and download photosmart essential 3.5
(i may represent HP but this advice is solely my own)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation