03-23-2010 05:59 PM
I have an Officejet 7400xi all-in-one that will only now copy. When I try to use the document feeder or attempt to fax or scan anything, the document fails to go through the feeder all of the way and the printer makes a horrible "whirring" sound. The paper begins to load through the feeder, but won't finish being fed all the way through. I have cleaned the rollers and assembly of the doc feeder as suggested on HP's website, but no luck. I get a scanner failure message, but the scanner arm moves and the light is still going on. I am having no issues using the copy feature at all - still works perfectly fine. Anyone experience a similar issue? Help!!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax