12-12-2011 09:35 PM
I have the latest driver software (rub_w01_Americas_Euro1_NB) installed on my computer (HP with Window XP) for the Officejet 7410xi All-In-One. I have the 'show preview' set for both scan document and picture. However, the preview area did not appear after I clicked 'scan' . I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest driver many times, however, the problem persists.
The 'show preview' feature worked fine on my computer before. I recently installed Micorsoft Security Essentials, however, I disabled it in MSCONFIG startup service while I uninstall and re-installed the rub_w01_Americas_Euro1_NB driver. I can not think of anything new to my computer.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers