08-30-2009 02:12 AM - last edited on 08-30-2009 10:52 AM by WendyM
Well, looks like this <text deleted> is going back to Office Depot. The printer and copier work fine, not sure about Fax, but I'm so frustrated with the scanner, I'm taking it back! Unreal, if the printer works, that means the pc recognizes the device. I've tried the solutions offered, I've downloaded critical updates, I've uninstalled and reinstalled about 15 times, I've downloaded drivers, (which should be on the **bleep** CD in the first FRICKIN place and NOTHING fixes the problem. Same error msg over and over again, device not found. I will NEVER buy another HP product, as long as I have breath in my body and I will tell everyone on net and in the real world how bad they SUCK!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers