02-28-2010 07:08 PM
Win7 x64 Home Premium
HP Solution Center version 188.8.131.52
HP Document Manager version 2.0
Printer Driver File Name "OJJ4600_Full_13.exe"
11 of 12 "Fax Log" entries (total of 30 allowed) are not necessary/correct and should be deleted.
Have not found a method to do that since the "Delete" button is grayed out for all but entry #12, the latest. The "Log" folder is completely devoid of any entries whatsoever in "HP Document Manager", regardless of which view of the 4, Thumbnails, List, Details, or Fax View is selected.
What is the name of this log and where is it located within HP's directory system or "HP Document Manager?
Am also unable to find file containing these entries with Win7's "search" engine, although HP Solution Center comment on "deletion" says, "see the printed documentation for your HP device", which is a joke since Tech Support says they do not exist.
Can anyone provide assist, since I've not found any information in the downloaded manual, which is another irritation since no information can be "highlited"/"bookmarked" for future reference?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax