12-30-2009 09:22 AM - edited 12-30-2009 10:20 AM
When I try to copy a text page using the glass plate or the feed tray I get a page with 2/3s all black, 1/3 all white and no text.
I am using Win XP Pro. I have no problem printing documents from my computer, so the printer is working and the print cartridges are good, but the copy function seems to be "blocked" somehow. My connection to my computer is via USB cable.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers