12-30-2009 09:22 AM - edited 12-30-2009 10:20 AM
When I try to copy a text page using the glass plate or the feed tray I get a page with 2/3s all black, 1/3 all white and no text.
I am using Win XP Pro. I have no problem printing documents from my computer, so the printer is working and the print cartridges are good, but the copy function seems to be "blocked" somehow. My connection to my computer is via USB cable.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax