09-13-2012 02:18 PM
In creating a fax with a cover page, the information for the fax recipient did not get transferred to the cover page. Only the sender's info made to cover page.
What I need to do to correct this problem?
03-24-2013 12:26 PM
It's now March of 2013, and the problem still exists. The cover sheet function is almost useless. HP programmers must come from the bottom of the class.
03-25-2013 10:20 AM
Just got this from the HP support "team" re: the cover sheet function of the fax:
"Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.
Karl, we are sorry to inform you that this feature is no more available for HP printers.
This should answer your query. If you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further."
I think I can see why HP is in trouble.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers