04-21-2012 04:23 PM
I just bought an HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus and it seems to work great at printing; however, when I tried to copy something, the copy came out with black streaks that nearly render the print illegible and are the most dark/condensed towards the left hand side of page.
How do I fix this problem?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Officejet Pro 8600 Plus copy prints with black streaks
04-12-2013 10:41 AM
@Imagehappy, do you have the 8600 plus or a different version of the 8600?
The reason for the question is because I want to give you a link to update the firmware.
Also, remember if you find any of my post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.
I really appreciate it!
04-22-2012 11:15 PM
It could be due to the scan calibration issue during power on.
Power off the Printer, make sure scan lid closed properly. Now power it on, it will do scan calibration.
Now try to do the copy and see the results.
Hope it will help you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
10-07-2012 01:12 PM
When I scan a page the resultantant scan shows a thick black line through the page being scanned. Why? And how do I fix this?
12-18-2012 07:47 AM
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax