01-03-2013 10:26 PM
Just bought new W8 computer and installed my printer and updates. Everything worked fine for 3 days, but now my scanner stops working before the whole document finishes. I am using the Scan to Email as PDF function. My resolution is already set low. Everything is text based, black and white. Any suggestions?
01-07-2013 04:45 PM
If that does not work, go through your computer and perform an uninstallation, and reinstall the printer from the download in the link below:
Let me know what happens, and have a great day!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers