01-18-2011 06:55 PM
I have a HP Deskjet 2050 printer and a HP Pavilion desktop that comes with PDF Complete pre-installed. When I scan a document at the printer and save it in my HP computer, it cannot be open. When I double click the pdf complete file, it says "error". However, When I send it out thru Email, I can easily open it with another computer using Adobe PDF reader.
Is there something wrong with the pdf complete? What should I do next time when I scan my document?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax