01-18-2011 06:55 PM
I have a HP Deskjet 2050 printer and a HP Pavilion desktop that comes with PDF Complete pre-installed. When I scan a document at the printer and save it in my HP computer, it cannot be open. When I double click the pdf complete file, it says "error". However, When I send it out thru Email, I can easily open it with another computer using Adobe PDF reader.
Is there something wrong with the pdf complete? What should I do next time when I scan my document?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers