Question

Soc Student
Student
Soc
Message 1 of 2 (7,845 Views)

PSC 750 Scanner Failure, Turn Power off then on again message

About a year ago my psc 750 developed the scanner failure, turn power off then on again error message. Just this weekend I have tried the suggestions in the support section of hp's website and one that I found here.  I learned about the partial and semi full reset and tried them. I assume from what I learned that for the partial reset you press and hold cancel and the left arrow key on the printer and the cancel and right arrow key for the semi full reset while simultanously reconnecting the power cord to the unit. The result of the semi full reset puzzles me. When I reconncected the power cord and released the right arrow key and cancel key the the three paper quality lights and the power button began to flash on and off. I do not know how to interpret the flashing lights. Can someone offer me the interpretation. The result of the partial and semi full reset is that neither solved the problem as things now stand.

Soc

Student
shagphil
Message 2 of 2 (6,842 Views)

Re: PSC 750 Scanner Failure, Turn Power off then on again message

SOC - Can't answer you question, but wanted to say thanks for the "reset" information.  I have ask questions several times about my 750 not scanning beyond the 1st try after booting up my machine.  Your partial reset directions help me reset my 750 and now it seems to be scanning good.  Again....many thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation