Message 1 of 61 (27,787 Views)

Parsing error in file c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml

[ Edited ]

I have the HP Photosmart Premium All In One 309A

I keep getting the error:

Parsing error in file c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software

My OS is XP

Any suggestions, so far I haven't found any solution by searching on the internet

Teacher
green_apple
Message 2 of 61 (27,773 Views)

Re: Parsing error in file c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml

Hello,

In the following location there is a file called hpqscloc.dll. Right click the file and choose Properties.

Go to Version tab. What is the version of your dll? Mine is 120.0.26.58

Try double clicking the 1033.xml. Is there any error message when you do so?

I work for hp but my statement above is my own, not of hp
Top Student
felixray
Message 3 of 61 (27,768 Views)

Re: Parsing error in file c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml

Can you tell me how I get to the hpqscloc.dll  Sorry, I am not familiar with this

Thank you

Teacher
green_apple
Message 4 of 61 (27,744 Views)

Hello,

The hpqscloc.dll should be at c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc.

What happen if you double click the 1033.xml in the c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc? Is there any error message?

Top Student
felixray
Message 5 of 61 (27,730 Views)

It doesn't have the hpqscloc listed.

Top Student
felixray
Message 6 of 61 (27,716 Views)

I am returning the printer to Sams Club.  I called them today and even though I don't have the box, I purchased it in March and I can still return it.  Thanks

Teacher
green_apple
Message 7 of 61 (27,711 Views)

If you still have time..

you can try the workaround below

Download the attachment I attached in this message to your PC

Unzip it, it will be a folder called hpqscloc

Copy this folder to the following location:

c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin

Student
jimr38
Message 8 of 61 (27,656 Views)

ya know ive been having the same problem as everyone else here, thanks soooo much for putting that file up here . i installed it where you said and boom , no more problems, i was on with tech support last week for 35 minutes and she tried to help but couldnt get it, thanks again, you are the master...

Student
jodieganote
Message 9 of 61 (27,074 Views)

When I downloaded your attachment to the bin folder, I extracted the 1033 file and the hpqscloc file but it still doesn't change the error message.  If I try to open the following message pops up:    C; Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc.dll was loaded but the DllRegister Server entry point was not found.  This file cannot be registered.

I still can't get anything to print and the same message keeps popping up,,,,

Top Student
felixray
Message 10 of 61 (27,065 Views)

[ Edited ]

Wow, I can't believe this is still going on.  Now I am really glad I returned the printer.  I bought a Dell. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation