03-20-2012 03:00 PM
I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 a909g and need to password protest some of my documents so when I attach them to an e-mail they are protected by a password. Does anyone know how to set up a password for these scanned items? I am not finding an option for assigning a password to a scanned document. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax