Photosmart 7510 Scan does NOT work (282 Views)
Student
JetFleet
Message 1 of 1 (282 Views)

Photosmart 7510 Scan does NOT work

I've had enough! I have tried every solution on this forum and the scanner function for this multifunction Photosmart 7510 printer DOES NOT WORK! I use Windows7 64-bit. I've installed the 7510 as a wireless printer and as a usb printer. I have instlled and unistalled the software many times trying every solution available. I ran the scan diagnostics utility and it stops at the WIA driver. I've skip that to check the twain driver and I get the same thing: no driver. It doesn't matter if it's wireless or usb setup. I am exhausted trying to find a solution. I am at the point of contacting the attorney general for the state of minnesota to complain. There are many others with the similar problem I have. My old Epson 4180 works with 64-bit Windows 7 but the new Photosmart 7510 multifunction unit is dead to the world of scanning. I am not going to try another work-around cryptic solution to fix this. Furthermore, I will not exchange this printer for a refurbished printer either. I paid for a new printer that is supposed to work out of the box. This does not work. I have had it! HP you are loosing a customer unless you come up with a solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation