04-02-2012 07:36 AM
I've had enough! I have tried every solution on this forum and the scanner function for this multifunction Photosmart 7510 printer DOES NOT WORK! I use Windows7 64-bit. I've installed the 7510 as a wireless printer and as a usb printer. I have instlled and unistalled the software many times trying every solution available. I ran the scan diagnostics utility and it stops at the WIA driver. I've skip that to check the twain driver and I get the same thing: no driver. It doesn't matter if it's wireless or usb setup. I am exhausted trying to find a solution. I am at the point of contacting the attorney general for the state of minnesota to complain. There are many others with the similar problem I have. My old Epson 4180 works with 64-bit Windows 7 but the new Photosmart 7510 multifunction unit is dead to the world of scanning. I am not going to try another work-around cryptic solution to fix this. Furthermore, I will not exchange this printer for a refurbished printer either. I paid for a new printer that is supposed to work out of the box. This does not work. I have had it! HP you are loosing a customer unless you come up with a solution.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax