10-03-2013 03:05 PM
I am having the same problem as everyone else. No scanning to email possibility. I have tried all the tips above, but it doesn't help. I wish HP could come up with a working solution. Until then; Is it possible to know your secret fix Gary?
10-03-2013 08:41 PM
10-04-2013 05:51 PM
ok so the "answer" was sent to us, it didn't work or maybe we couldn't make it work either way now I am seeing that if we mess with the wrong thing we could end up with a brand new HP boat anker. not funny I am also seeing that getting someone on the phone can lead to a scam and still not get the solution. Does HP have real techs that can help ?? on a real phone number ???
10-05-2013 09:35 PM
I can't for the life of me get the printer to scan. Will somebody kindly provide the inbox that seems to be solving everyone's problem on here? Thank you!
10-07-2013 09:21 AM
Nothing of these steps seem to work. I don't understand what is the taboo of sending that "secret reset" to inbox. I think every customer has the right to make this thing to work properly, so this secret must be public. Just post it here so everyone can see. It's just not fair.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers