Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hi,

+1 I have the same "unable to connect" issue with Scan to Mail.

May I also have the sane private message for the workaround ?

Thanks in advance
HP Recommended

Hi Gary,

I think the problem is a bit of a serious one. I have now setup the printer across 3 different physical machines and 2 virtual machines. I have tried all the tips and got some respite via the method you have kindly provided via email.

Unfortuantely the problem seems to return by not being able to scan either from the Scan to Computer or by Initiating a scan from a PC.

I have tried the process in the inbox again, got a fix, then now its returned for a third time in the space of three weeks.

Can you please guide me as to what steps I should try next?

Kind Regards

Jason

HP Recommended

Try buying an Epson or a Canon first. Im very disappointed with this product, as you see, its useless and I don't think there will be a fix anytime soon. 

HP Recommended

Thank you very much garytech1.  The solution you sent me worked beautifully!  My problem is solved.

Gary, I have the same problem and would like to know how you helped solve it.

Thank you,

Don

Message I get is: Unable to connect to Web Services. Confirm Internet access and try again.

From computer to printer works fine thru wireless, but when I scan something and want to send it to email I receive that message.

Thanks again. You should post how you fix this problem.

HP Recommended
Can you send me the fix, same problem on my 7520 scan to email.
Don
HP Recommended

can anyone just post the solution in the forum instead of sending a private message to everyone?  If not, I'd love a private message of the solution so that I can fix my machine and then I'll just post it online as well

HP Recommended

Please help-In trying out scan to email on my new Hp 7525 I scanned a photo and emailed it to my two email addresses I had added to the printer. An email arrived in each account stating that there was an attachment in the email , but there was no attachment to be found. I have tried doing this several times to no avail. What's going on? Has anyone found a solution to this problem. All my other apps work just fine.

Thank you.

HP Recommended
I'm having the same problem. tried the earlier tips but no success with connecting to web services. can you send me the procedure please?
HP Recommended
I need this repair to mine does the same thing
HP Recommended
Hey Gary,
Can you please send through the solution to the HP 7520 scanning problem. I have tried everything you have listed previously in posts. Nothing works. Apps work.
Cheers,
Marty.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.