12-06-2010 03:35 PM
Photosmart C309a just stopped copying when I place items manually on the glass. When I press "copy", either from the menu or from the shortcut key, the sheet feeder rollers roll but the copier does not pick up on the fact that something has been placed on the glass, or that nothing is in the sheet feeder. Then I get an error message of "Original jam -- Reload document and then restart job." I can copy sheets through the feeder just fine, but cannot open up the lid and put something down on the glass to get copied. New problem, just started. Have turned off and on, unplugged, etc. a few times. Nothing works.
12-08-2010 05:49 AM
I don't have the answer; mine is doing the same thing. I have even removed and reloaded the software and still the same problem. In addition it will only scan from the computer.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax