11-24-2010 10:30 AM
I have 8 pages of documents that I want to scan into one single PDF file. Is that an option on this scanner? I can't figure out how to scan the next page without it creating a new pdf file.
05-04-2011 04:39 PM
I have a Photosmart C4580 and also am having trouble with this and would like to be able to scan multiple pages to one document name. I am using a MacBook and scan through the System Preferences. Any help would be very much appreciated.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers