04-08-2012 10:59 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:22 AM by OscarFuentes
You have two scanning options - either by using HP Software or the Windows integrated scanning software.
It may very by the software currently installed on your PC.
Below you may find the steps to scan with or without the HP Software:
For any issue please clarify both your operating system, how the printer connected to your PC and which software you have installed on your PC (e.g. Full Feature or a basic software)
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
05-19-2016 04:08 PM
The printer keeps telling me refer to device documentation to troubleshoot. It will not let me scan to my laptop. It only gives me the option to scan and print. However, I have no ink in my cartridges at this time. I thought I do not need ink if I am scanning to my computer. Can you please help me?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax