04-08-2012 10:59 AM - edited 09-18-2014 12:20 PM
You have two scanning options - either by using HP Software or the Windows integrated scanning software.
It may very by the software currently installed on your PC.
Below you may find the steps to scan with or without the HP Software:
For any issue please clarify both your operating system, how the printer connected to your PC and which software you have installed on your PC (e.g. Full Feature or a basic software)
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers